• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Plaintiff Fit

Forgoten214

Oakley Beginner
Allentown, PA
Does anyone here have any pictures on how the Plaintiffs look on actual people? I been looking for pictures and I was wondering how large these Aviators are compared to lets say Ray-Bans or such. Just for reference anyway. Was thinking of adding these to the collection if they are large enough for my head. :mrgreen:

id say there really close to ray-bans but they are on a curved base so they wrap around your head. they fit really well on me and i have a big dome. hat size 7 5/8. hope that helps you out. i dont have them yet but i will soon!

if you have big cheeks it doesnt look good on. i was hoping these would fit like the inmate/probation but its just too round

I actually just purchased these today. Seems a little small for me. Oh well maybe I'll exchange them for a pair of inmate's or w/e. Looking for a metal pair of Oaks to add to the collection.

Heh, maybe. I'm shy though. I have a fat face. I really like the Inmate's as well. I'd like a pair of Metal Oakleys but most of them are on the small side.

Latest Posts

Back