• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
but whats with the colors? black on black on black
and i got like 3 prizm road lenses on 3 different pairs
every new model is in the same 5-6 variants, that sucks :(
I also didn’t expect prizm grey and grey polarized and prizm black polarized in a sports frame. Polarized lenses do not work that great for sports.
Prizm road and trail do make sense because these are prizm lenses aimed for sports, but why not prizm field or road black or road jade? :rolleyes:

I also didn’t expect prizm grey and grey polarized and prizm black polarized in a sports frame. Polarized lenses do not work that great for sports.
Prizm road and trail do make sense because these are prizm lenses aimed for sports, but why not prizm field or road black or road jade? :rolleyes:
I’m sure that all those lenses you mentioned will also be coming out👍🏻Remember these are just some of models coming out that was found on da Internets ☺️

While I wait to see more info popping up (and more pics, hopefully of someone wearing these), I wonder if the SKU OO9019 a placeholder? This thread lists the same SKU, OO9019 for Metallic Splatter Frogskins. Also, I believe Oakley's model numbering sequence is in the 9400s now, (it had touched OO9460 with the Portal X and now OO9455 for the Kato).

Latest Posts

Back