• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
While I wait to see more info popping up (and more pics, hopefully of someone wearing these), I wonder if the SKU OO9019 a placeholder? This thread lists the same SKU, OO9019 for Metallic Splatter Frogskins. Also, I believe Oakley's model numbering sequence is in the 9400s now, (it had touched OO9460 with the Portal X and now OO9455 for the Kato).
Could be that this website that leaked the Plazma just typed the wrong SKU number. I’ve checked and saw that this website removed the Plazma from their site so maybe they got some feedback from Oakley about posting the Plazma on their website.

Does anybody know if Oakley employees also check OakleyForum.com?

Could be that this website that leaked the Plazma just typed the wrong SKU number. I’ve checked and saw that this website removed the Plazma from their site so maybe they got some feedback from Oakley about posting the Plazma on their website.

Of course:) I’m sure JJ is here sometimes.

It's how most of them find out what their company is doing.

Back