• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
They’re cool on your face but damn disappointing for those of us (me) with massive craniums. Will definitely not fit me as flaks are too narrow

I saw them today at Sunglass hut. I was excited to see them, but they look like a cheaper, uglier version of the jawbone IMO.

I definitely think the pictures did them a whole lot more justice. It could be a frame like the field jacket where they only really look good when you’re wearing a helmet and gear ready to ride.

other than that you kind a look like a weirdo with colorful safety goggles.

at least they aren’t as bad as the field jacket that was supposed to be the modern jawbone

Off topic but managed to hopefully secure a Benelli Supernova Tactical at Bass Pro....but on topic when it comes in I’ll check their Oakley selection

I have to be honest, these fit well and don’t look as horrible as I thought they would. I would consider these if they ever make one of BR sales threads haha

6FCDBDEF-7428-48BC-92A9-2DA9CA483BAC.jpeg

They are more sporty of a fit. Comfortable honestly. I would say they felt just as nice than my portal. They look like racing jackets but I’ve never owned a pair so I can’t say.

They are more sporty of a fit. Comfortable honestly. I would say they felt just as nice than my portal. They look like racing jackets but I’ve never owned a pair so I can’t say.
Thanks I really like the portal x but am concerned these might be too narrow for my face. I will swing through cabelas this week and check them out! they do look interesting!

I got a wide head so I thought they fit fine. I had the portal x once before and opted to liking the portal better. I honestly think you’d be ok.

Latest Posts

Back