• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I just wanted to add I'm pretty sure the unobtanium nose pads are interchangeable across Radar, Radarlock, and Radar EV glasses. I use the Asian fit version of the nose pads and have successfully tried them on all three models.

I just wanted to add I'm pretty sure the unobtanium nose pads are interchangeable across Radar, Radarlock, and Radar EV glasses. I use the Asian fit version of the nose pads and have successfully tried them on all three models.

That is correct. They also are the same as the ones for EV Zeros.

Agreed, probably should do M Frame vs. Radar line but that's a whole other debate! We already did M Frame Seperate and that was a beast on its own:

I mean, you guys know I'm a big Radar and Radarlock fan. But my first love was the M Frame. I had quit using them for a while but recentlygot back into wearing them and getting some more. The simplicity and efficacy of the design is insane.

All I know is that the Radar line fits me much better than the M frames. Seems like the Radar is a more mature or evolved version of the Ms.

Really good article @OakleyBoss, thanks!

I've recently acquired my very first radar of any variation, which happens to be a radarlock. I'm really liking the versatility of the frame with the lens options and the ease of swapping the lenses. Speaking of lenses, as I'm perusing the exchange area here and other trading platforms one question has arose...

I understand that radarlock frames will only accept radarlock lenses. My question is concerning asian fit. Is there a difference between lenses for the asian fit frames or is the difference merely in the nose piece, thus rendering the lenses cross compatible across the frame variants? Essentially meaning can I put a lens from an asian fit radarlock frame into a non-asian fit radarlock frame?

Latest Posts

Back