• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Romeo 2.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I’m convinced Mike could sell a steaming pile of shlt solely based on his photography acumen 😎
This one was my personal favorite by far. I just love them. Way better pics than I could ever take
R5.jpg
R7.jpg
R3.jpg
R1.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I've sold a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves... Name the movie reference

Username Hidden said:
I've sold a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves... Name the movie reference
Tommy boy? I remember the line being "he could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves" David Spade's character "Richard" was referring to Tommy Boy's "Chris Farley's" dad I believe.

Username Hidden said:
Great movie

Username Hidden said:
Tommy boy? I remember the line being "he could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves" David Spade's character "Richard" was referring to Tommy Boy's "Chris Farley's" dad I believe.
I knew that when I was sending it ...I was too lazy to go back and correct it I didn't think anybody would notice lol... The boys on the forum will get you every time!

Lets shift these.

Status
Not open for further replies.