• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley rooms - show us yours

Careful extending me that kind of invite...I may just put a buying freeze on and end up with a few thousand to spend on a flight! ;)

..then I see your room and realize how much I truly need another cab.

Oh well, such is life... I can and do let my collection live vicariously through yours.

And straying from topic for a moment if I may, I agree with Frank. Very cool wall treatment!
You can always stow away on the boat with @STavros and he can drop you off. ;)

Shot Q, I enjoy sharing the collection.

Count me in... I've got a book of ideas which I've started putting together for the next home I build, but could always look at converting those ideas to a castle
I'm currently looking at 200 acres that is undeveloped and trying to figure out how to work it into my plans. It's going to be a 20 year project I think.

Leave enough room in your check in luggage to take some of the cabs in the garage home with you :D

See, now I'm just depressed and angry.

Maybe Frank will let me borrow his C-130 for a long weekend. I'll take them all off your hands and treat them well. ;)

I think in the coming year (or two), you'll find uses for them. Especially if there's design/build in your future.

See, now I'm just depressed and angry.

Maybe Frank will let me borrow his C-130 for a long weekend. I'll take them all off your hands and treat them well. ;)

I think in the coming year (or two), you'll find uses for them. Especially if there's design/build in your future.
Sold it to the Trump administration and looking to pick up something a little more "stealthy" ;)

Back