• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley rooms - show us yours

So cool!! Awesome collection with it all being well displayed.
We need more members posting up pics so we can see all that O goodness. :)

Haha thanks! I need that banner to label my "software" in the closet though...
I am pretty confident that you bought this static-o banner from me on eBay a few years back along with some miscellaneous coins etc. At the time I was on a Oakley hiatus and needed to clear out some old stuff for a nursery. I’m glad it went to such an amazing collection. To give you a little history on it, it came from a ski shop that I worked at in Western NY Circa 2000. I grabbed every Oakley item I could get my hands on in that place and wish I had looked for more. I’m including a photo of it from 2004-2005 in my dorm room, can’t believe it has survived this long. Sorry for the unsolicited details, just figured I’d chime in with some back story, thought it was cool to find the user that bought my stuff here on OF.

233492505lGdZHl_ph.jpg

I am pretty confident that you bought this static-o banner from me on eBay a few years back along with some miscellaneous coins etc. At the time I was on a Oakley hiatus and needed to clear out some old stuff for a nursery. I’m glad it went to such an amazing collection. To give you a little history on it, it came from a ski shop that I worked at in Western NY Circa 2000. I grabbed every Oakley item I could get my hands on in that place and wish I had looked for more. I’m including a photo of it from 2004-2005 in my dorm room, can’t believe it has survived this long. Sorry for the unsolicited details, just figured I’d chime in with some back story, thought it was cool to find the user that bought my stuff here on OF.

View attachment 988871
Hey! Yes, it was an ebay purchase and thank you for providing providence! The banner and the other items are in good hands!

Back