• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley shipped the wrong lens twice

LOL, they refunded me again. They have refused to reship the correct Sutro Lite Sweep Dark Prizm Golf Lens. They don't trust their own warehouse employees to ship the correct lens.

I have tried to sell these Sutro Lite Sweep Prizm Road Jade lens for $30 each on Offerup. People contacted me wanting to buy but then they flaked out.

I wonder if the prizm dark golf lens even exists? I realize it says it on the Oakley website, and that one box does say prizm dark golf, but maybe that is a lux oversight where they put the wrong lens color on that one box, maybe they all are Prizm road jade? it’s interesting if you go on Amazon they have the same sutro lite sweep lens options but don’t list prizm dark golf, it lists Prizm road jade?

I wonder if the prizm dark golf lens even exists? I realize it says it on the Oakley website, and that one box does say prizm dark golf, but maybe that is a lux oversight where they put the wrong lens color on that one box, maybe they all are Prizm road jade? it’s interesting if you go on Amazon they have the same sutro lite sweep lens options but don’t list prizm dark golf, it lists Prizm road jade?
I was able to order it. Now I am starting to doubt that they have it and the website has an error. Why only available in the replacement lens and not a complete Sutro Lite Sweep Prizm Dark Golf sunglasses?

I think I will order the Sutro Lite Prizm Golf (Rectangular). It has more light transmission than I like but that is the best I can do now.

How is it going with the lens hunt?
I still cannot find the sutro lite sweep prizm dark golf lens. It's only available through Oakley but I don't want to repeat the experience. The same customer service rep, who processed my reorder and refund, sounds like she is annoyed with me. I have ordered the sutro lite rectangular prizm golf from ezcontacts because they had a 33% off sale.

I still cannot find the sutro lite sweep prizm dark golf lens. It's only available through Oakley but I don't want to repeat the experience. The same customer service rep, who processed my reorder and refund, sounds like she is annoyed with me. I have ordered the sutro lite rectangular prizm golf from ezcontacts because they had a 33% off sale.
Did the picture on the Oakley website look like the right lens?

I like the Sutro Lite style a lot because of my large face. I have the Sutro Lite Prizm Sapphire lens. I want to buy a Prizm Dark Golf lens but it is only available in the Sweep Style. The Sutro Lite Sweep style doesn't look as nice on my face but it is still better than the Encoder Prizm Dark Golf sunglasses that I have.
Nox Vidmate VLC
So I ordered the Sutro Lite Prizm Dark Golf lens for $85. Oakley shipped to me a Sutro Lite Sweep Prizm Road Jade lens. I sent an email to complain. The CSR told me that I can keep the the Prizm Road Jade lens and they will send me a replacement. Today I received the replacement and again they have sent to me another Sutro Lite Sweep Prizm Road Jade lens.

I guess they may allow me to keep the 2nd Sweep Prizm Road Jade lens but I have no use for it because I rather use the rectangular Prizm Sapphire lens when I don't play golf.

Has this happened to anyone? I just want to share.
hope that they will let you keep both lenses and send the correct one to you.

Last edited:
They refunded me and let me kept all three lens.

I bought the Sutro Lite Golf - and it turns out I like it more than dark Golf.

I also bought the Corridor Trail Torch - hope I can also use it for Golfing sometimes.

I think you were wrong about it. Check out all of the Prizm Golf glasses now. They all look like the lens you and I received.
IMG_2177.png

I think you were wrong about it. Check out all of the Prizm Golf glasses now. They all look like the lens you and I received.View attachment 1087529
The OP was trying to buy prizm DARK golf which is a darker version of that golf lens and has a silver mirror on it. They received Prizm road jade which does look like prizm golf (regular) with the green mirror on the front.

Back