• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Shoe Question

For those of you that own multiple pairs, which Oakley shoe is the most comfortable for daily use? I've got quite a flat foot, so comfort is important to me. I've got high top Shoe Ones and some mismatched Oakley boots to compare.

Thanks in advance.
I wear tactical boots, or desert tac boots in the winter.

Because I have a Spinal cord injury @ T12 anything blood flow wise below the injury level is restricted compared to normal and you have to watch for Skin abrasions. My Dumbass physio put me on a rowing machine and then I kind of exacerbated the problem by doing 30 minute sessions on my exercise bike daily the foot straps caused it. Because of Covid 19 I had to can my Physio sessions for the time being. It kind of crept up on me, Believe it or not....

I am what is termed as incomplete, I have seen people who are complete who get a skin rash end up in Hospital. Last place I want to be at present with our Captain Clusterf**k Government🤔
That’s the top of your foot?! Holy crap that’s swollen, I thought it was your thigh! Is the spinal injury from a motorcycle accident?

Back