• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Just got a pair and they are sweet. Would love to get additional lenses but seem hard to get, even custom cut.

hey, New here, Where can I purchase the Asia Fit nose pieces for the shocktube? TIA

You can try Oakley CS.

Or hunt around for Pit Boss or Twenty XX pads (same thing). Not sure what other pairs share this same design.

hslxsmd,

I bought these Asia Fit nose pads for three Shocktubes, newer model Valve, Straightlink and Pit Bull and they help keep the frame from constantly touching my cheeks. For some reason, the company listed first had nose pads that fit snugly but the ones sold by the second had a couple nose pads that were a bit loose so I ended up using glue to hold em in.

I've called Oakley customer service numerous times over the past few years trying to get Asia Fit nose pads without any luck, so paying $$ for some nose pads was my only option. If you're lucky, you may find a forum member who is willing to trade nose pads with you.

Glasses Nose Pads For-Oakley CROSSLINK CHAINLINK MADMAN BADMAN TURBINE PITBULL | eBay

Soft Silicone Nose Pads Nose Holder for-Oakley Crosslink Sweep Pro Multi-Options | eBay

Welcome to OF and I hope this helps!!

The S.I. releases are close to amazing. I can see the old oakley was reborn in that department. Im not privy to Oakley corporate details but im beginning to think the best of original designers work in there.

Back