• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Skull Purchases

Brotherhood skull

IMG_4777.jpeg
IMG_4778.jpeg
IMG_4784.jpeg
IMG_4797.jpeg

Hello @Nortika

okay?

i don't know how it works this forum is my first time using this. hahahaha

I would like to ask you through this post
if you sell your Assault Infinite hero ?

Or do you know anyone who has one for sale?
@Nortika
Welcome to the forum @jonathasbardo , first to purchase anything you have to be a member for 14 days and write 15 useful posts to get access, it’s all here in this thread Exchange Guidelines

I’m sorry but they are not for sale, if I ever do decide to sell I’ll let you know

As far as knowing anyone selling one, I have seen another pair for sale since I purchased these, and that was over 5 years ago. So good luck with your hunt. When you meet the requirements you can put a want to buy add up and see if anyone here has one they want to sell

Welcome to the forum @jonathasbardo , first to purchase anything you have to be a member for 14 days and write 15 useful posts to get access, it’s all here in this thread Exchange Guidelines

I’m sorry but they are not for sale, if I ever do decide to sell I’ll let you know

As far as knowing anyone selling one, I have seen another pair for sale since I purchased these, and that was over 5 years ago. So good luck with your hunt. When you meet the requirements you can put a want to buy add up and see if anyone here has one they want to sell
oh ok
Sorry, it's my first time here on the forum. @Nortika

Back