• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Sunglasses/Lenses/Parts Sale (A Little of Everything)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
MESSAGE ME HERE PLEASE, NOT EBAY!

I am posting a link to everything for sale on my eBay page to show pictures and descriptions all in one organized place. Here's the link:

For pricing, take 10% off the eBay asking price of each pair, and then add 5 dollars to help with shipping. I feel this is a fair way as all buyers will get a better deal. Feel free to ask questions about any items listed by PM.
International Shipping is price upon request. The $5 is CONUS only!

I am also open to trades/partial trades, here's what I am after but I love M's and Zeros:

Buying - My Dream List | Oakley Forum
Need 2 sets Ice Blue xx20 lenses!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Happy Holidays!!

Just listed another round of epic stuff! Lots of super cool pairs I decided to let go of. Shoot me a message if interested in anything!

Username Hidden said:
Happy Holidays!!

Just listed another round of epic stuff! Lots of super cool pairs I decided to let go of. Shoot me a message if interested in anything!
Valvle1.0 black, splice matte/polished black and eye jacket 1.0. Preferred NIB but not necessary.

Reviving this thread! Would love to move these to some good homes! Thank you!

Username Hidden said:
Reviving this thread! Would love to move these to some good homes! Thank you!

Have to go and take a look. I bought a couple Scars from you on eekBay before I knew you were on here 🪖👍

Bump!

Username Hidden said:
You know what I like minutes splice vale 1.0 xx20 eye jacket in box preferred thanks

Latest Posts

Back