• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Sunglasses/Lenses/Parts Sale (A Little of Everything)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
You can always use vintage blade stems, a lot more of those exist because they sold them as replacement parts. The kith ones only came with the glasses. How did you break them!?
I sat on them, and it did the smallest break on the earpiece of one side, so it doesn’t stay on now xD. What vintage blade stems do you mean, do you have a ref pic? Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I sat on them, and it did the smallest break on the earpiece of one side, so it doesn’t stay on now xD. What vintage blade stems do you mean, do you have a ref pic? Thanks

The razorblade from the 80s had replaceable stem kits. They’re more brittle but I used them in mine and they work great.

53560CD0-EA75-46B0-967C-ED7338C49402.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
The razorblade from the 80s had replaceable stem kits. They’re more brittle but I used them in mine and they work great.

View attachment 883948
Ah i thought it was though. Thank you for the info :)

BUMP - Metals, Pitboss 1, Plate, Racing Jacket, Other Sport Frames, Wire Frames, Vintage!

IMPORTANT BUMP ALERT!

I'm moving in about 10 days and looking to move a lot of these pairs as it's tough to pack them all. Still considering trades, but only exactly related to the list on the original post.

Please shoot me a private message if you're interested! Lots of great items on the eBay page!

Username Hidden said:
IMPORTANT BUMP ALERT!

I'm moving in about 10 days and looking to move a lot of these pairs as it's tough to pack them all. Still considering trades, but only exactly related to the list on the original post.

Please shoot me a private message if you're interested! Lots of great items on the eBay page!

I thought you said you’re slimming glasses down in PM, I offered you one Thats on your list and you said you don’t want trades

Username Hidden said:
I thought you said you’re slimming glasses down in PM, I offered you one Thats on your list and you said you don’t want trades
I should clarify, I may do trades, but only if I REALLY like the deal. A lot of those are super rare and hard to find so if they came up, I'd have to say yes!

BUMP! Lots of great pairs!

Hi. Tried to send a pm, mailbox is full.

Back