• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Supreme Frogskin sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello OF, selling a few Supreme Frogskins. Supreme FMJ Gold $SOLD(has small blemish on lens), Supreme FMJ Chrome $SOLD, Supreme Polished white with 24kt iridium $260 and Supreme White city $SOLD. Shipping included. Thanks for looking

20190201_151636.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hello OF, selling a few Supreme Frogskins. Supreme FMJ Gold $400(has small blemish on lens), Supreme FMJ Chrome $420, Supreme Polished white with 24kt iridium $390 and Supreme White city $420. Shipping included. Pick up more than one and we could work out a deal. Thanks for looking. I am having problems uploading pics at the moment

I cant upload pics either right now bro....

What kind of device are you using?

@OakleyBoss

Username Hidden said:
I cant upload pics either right now bro....

What kind of device are you using?

@OakleyBoss
Samsung S8

I thought it was just me

Username Hidden said:
Samsung S8

Yep i got an S9 and i havent been able to upload pics in 2 or 3 days. I PMed @OakleyBoss about it....maybe we need to use something other than internet explorer .....?

Username Hidden said:
Yep i got an S9 and i havent been able to upload pics in 2 or 3 days. I PMed @OakleyBoss about it....maybe we need to use something other than internet explorer .....?
Like?

20190203_154430.jpg

Yep now it works when i use Google chrome instead of internet explorer. Hasnt worked in days....

@OakleyBoss just so you know.... it appears samsung phones on explorer cant uplaod pics.... works on chrome though