• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Sutro Photochromic - Supplier?

qoosinoo8

Oakley Beginner
Hello,

I love my Oakley Sutro with the Prizm Road glasses for riding my road bike. Nevertheless I would like to have an Sutro with a photochromic lens because I ride often the bike in the late afternoon and sometimes I came home when its dark. It would be very nice to have glasses which I can also use in the dark.

I know that Oakley does not provide any photochromic lenses for the Sutro. Are there any suppliers which do so?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Thank you delarscuevas. It seems it is the only source but the glasses are not available.

Is there another tip for me?

Regards

I second the request for photochromic. In fact, I am quite surprised there is no offering as this is a mountain bike lens. My riding has a lot of mixed shade and exposure. I actually had to replace my Sutro shaded lens with a rose/clear lens because I couldn't see in the forested areas. Unfortunately now, the exposed, sunny spots are just squint and ride.

I second the request for photochromic. In fact, I am quite surprised there is no offering as this is a mountain bike lens. My riding has a lot of mixed shade and exposure. I actually had to replace my Sutro shaded lens with a rose/clear lens because I couldn't see in the forested areas. Unfortunately now, the exposed, sunny spots are just squint and ride.
Have you tried original trail or trail torch? I MTB all the time and photochromic never transitions fast enough to be effective. It also does nothing to bump up contrast

I want to
Hello,

I love my Oakley Sutro with the Prizm Road glasses for riding my road bike. Nevertheless I would like to have an Sutro with a photochromic lens because I ride often the bike in the late afternoon and sometimes I came home when its dark. It would be very nice to have glasses which I can also use in the dark.

I know that Oakley does not provide any photochromic lenses for the Sutro. Are there any suppliers which do so?

Thank you in advance.

Regards
I want to know as well, but for the same reason, I might get the Flight jacket instead

Hello,

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Latest Posts

Back