• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Sutro TI

did anyone confirm if lenses work with ti and regular sutros yet?

I got a pair of the ti and I also have some of the regular ones and I can confirm they are not the same size. The ti lenses are much shorter, vertically. I use the regular ones for cycling but wouldn't want the "face shield" look otherwise, so I like that they aren't as tall.

i got mine :)

DSC03726.jpg

DSC03727.jpg

okay thanks! i saw oakley ti nosepads in a low bridge bigger size for sale on the oakley parts website. i dont know why they dont just include both nosepads in the sutros. my radars come with two nosepads and cant be that expensive to include.

I got a pair of the ti and I also have some of the regular ones and I can confirm they are not the same size. The ti lenses are much shorter, vertically. I use the regular ones for cycling but wouldn't want the "face shield" look otherwise, so I like that they aren't as tall.
Thanks for the information. Would you say that they are noticeably smaller and that visibility is worse when riding a bike, i.e. you can see the frame at the top?

Back