• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Trillbe X Polished Clear / RX and another Crystal pair.

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
1641855410859.jpeg

1641855673318.jpeg

this is what I got my prescription in but want to get another later to have as sunglasses.
I don't fancy using them as sunglasses. Not with all that transparency, I think you may end up regretting it. There's too much refraction involved, especially if you live in a strong sunny climate.

I don't fancy using them as sunglasses. Not with all that transparency, I think you may end up regretting it. There's too much refraction involved, especially if you live in a strong sunny climate.
Well I don’t mind the ojectors, however I usually go for the low key for the really sunny days (Australian summer sun is unforgiving haha) and the bigger glasses cover my eyes. But as it’s going into autumn/winter it’s not so bad to go with smaller ones.

Well I don’t mind the ojectors, however I usually go for the low key for the really sunny days (Australian summer sun is unforgiving haha) and the bigger glasses cover my eyes. But as it’s going into autumn/winter it’s not so bad to go with smaller ones.
I know how unforgiving the Oz sun is: ended up with welts on my shoulders after falling asleep on Coogie Beach, like a fool: a mistake I've NEVER repeated.
I still wouldn't say the sun is that much weaker in autunm/winter (stayed over there for a year), and just because you can't see the sun through cloud, doesn't mean that the rays aren't getting through. But you're a big boy now, so it's up too you. Take care.

I know how unforgiving the Oz sun is: ended up with welts on my shoulders after falling asleep on Coogie Beach, like a fool: a mistake I've NEVER repeated.
I still wouldn't say the sun is that much weaker in autunm/winter (stayed over there for a year), and just because you can't see the sun through cloud, doesn't mean that the rays aren't getting through. But you're a big boy now, so it's up too you. Take care.
I never said it wasn’t I just said it isn’t as bright, and I’ve lived here my whole life so I think I know. But thanks for your input.

Back