• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When will Oakley vault stores reopen?

@Mr_Green at least you have a store close by to visit if you had/wanted to. I live in Vancouver BC & they just permanently closed our Oakley store. Closest Oakley store in Canada is 13+ hours away. There’s a few Oakley stores and Vaults across the border heading to Seattle, but border is closed. Sucks.

@Mr_Green at least you have a store close by to visit if you had/wanted to. I live in Vancouver BC & they just permanently closed our Oakley store. Closest Oakley store in Canada is 13+ hours away. There’s a few Oakley stores and Vaults across the border heading to Seattle, but border is closed. Sucks.

That sucks man! Sorry to hear. I went to mine today and they were out of a lot of the stuff I was looking for sadly. Hope they open up soon for ya!

That sucks man! Sorry to hear. I went to mine today and they were out of a lot of the stuff I was looking for sadly. Hope they open up soon for ya!
Where in NJ are you? I posted pics of some of the things I picked up at my local vault in NJ.

Does anyone know when Vault stores will be opening again? I live in New Jersey and all the vault stores here are temporarily closed. There’s one in PA 2 hours away from me that’s open but I’m not sure if I want to make that trip haha
Hello, I’m an Oakley Employee at the Vault in Freeport, ME. Our store is currently open 11-6 M-Sat and 12-5 Sun. The best way to find out if stores near you are open is to call them directly. For some reason Oakley.com is saying a lot of stores are closed but they aren’t.

Somerset area. I drive to the Tinton Falls location though...There was a Badman pair there that I regretfully didnt pick up at and they were gone a few days later :(
Sorry to hear that...that's my local spot TF though the vault in Blackwood, NJ really has anything but clothes.

Latest Posts

Back