• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When will Oakley vault stores reopen?

Wait i thought there was only one in NJ? and the next closest was in Pennsylvania somewhere? news to me haha. But if its only cloths screw it...
Don't get me wrong they have glasses and they are def bigger then TF but i just never find anything that great there. But hey check it out maybe they upped their game.

Don't get me wrong they have glasses and they are def bigger then TF but i just never find anything that great there. But hey check it out maybe they upped their game.
The trouble stores are running into now is low inventory. I can only speak for my store, but I believe low inventory is across the entire company. My store was close from March 16th-June 23th. We didn’t receive any shipment during that time (AFA and EW). We sold 196 pairs of EW in the first 10 days of being open. Oakley is slowly starting to send us stuff to replenish our inventory. It’s been tough because we have been selling a lot of the display EW because we don’t have back stock. Bear with us as we continue to adjust to “the new normal”

The trouble stores are running into now is low inventory. I can only speak for my store, but I believe low inventory is across the entire company. My store was close from March 16th-June 23th. We didn’t receive any shipment during that time (AFA and EW). We sold 196 pairs of EW in the first 10 days of being open. Oakley is slowly starting to send us stuff to replenish our inventory. It’s been tough because we have been selling a lot of the display EW because we don’t have back stock. Bear with us as we continue to adjust to “the new normal”
That's understandable....the store I was referring to didn't have inventory pre coronavirus. The store mainly always had tons of clothes. I'm talking like last summer and fall. But they may have better inventory now it's just a long drive for him to go out there. Plus since he didn't even know they were down in blackwood maybe they just got a new shopper.

Oakley Vault I mentioned in NJ def had a lot of clothes BUT they were pretty well stocked with glasses. That's one of 5 sale cabinets (Gloucester Outlets)

20200727_151040.jpg

Does anyone else's vault have strange hours? Like the one near me is closed on Sunday and Monday. I was just wondering if this was an Oakley thing or like store manager's decision

Does anyone else's vault have strange hours? Like the one near me is closed on Sunday and Monday. I was just wondering if this was an Oakley thing or like store manager's decision
I would guess a local decision, based on a downturn in foot traffic due to Covid, or in compliancewith local law. The two I've been to here in AZ are open seven days, but at reduced hours, in accordance with the mall their located in and their operating hours.

Back