• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Watch Noob

Minute machine and hollowpoint both nice but this mm is bomb!

20190811_175126.jpg

Speaking of batteries...

I have seen a couple ebay listings where they mention the need to have someone familiar with Oakley watches change the battery. Is there something to that? Back of the case looks like a standard case to remove and access the battery. Just want to know if I need to go somewhere special or any watch person can do it. (Or me since I have the tools)

Speaking of batteries...

I have seen a couple ebay listings where they mention the need to have someone familiar with Oakley watches change the battery. Is there something to that? Back of the case looks like a standard case to remove and access the battery. Just want to know if I need to go somewhere special or any watch person can do it. (Or me since I have the tools)

There is nothing special about changing a battery on an Oakley watch that requires someone to be “familiar” with them. Whether it’s yourself, or a jeweler, you just need to understand how to change a battery.

Got to have the tiniest screwdrivers on earth, a pair of tweezers. I wear a head mounted magnifier. I don’t use a case back wrench unless it’s super tight. There’s a small rubber ball you can use to unscrew the case back on your HP so you don’t risk scratching it.

Latest Posts

Back