• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley winter hat?

Ironranger88

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
What did I just buy? Is this an oakley item or fan made? Its pretty awesome, but I've never seen one

20200219_124104.jpg

Sweet. I'll have to find one my size now. This one is a Small. And its SMALL!

Oh, hey Manish! I blame you! I'm looking for the flappy eared one (Moscow) too.. lol I went to the Oakely HQ factory recently to see some original stuff and was severely disappointed. That place didn't have jack! Lol. Thier medusa didnt even have goggles.

Oh, hey Manish! I blame you! I'm looking for the flappy eared one (Moscow) too.. lol I went to the Oakely HQ factory recently to see some original stuff and was severely disappointed. That place didn't have jack! Lol. Thier medusa didnt even have goggles.
They are revamping the museum. Those Moscow’s are fetching 5 to 8 times MSRP :confused:

Nice, warm beanie. Ugly logo. Very warm beanie for the colder days. I wouldn't wear it if it was above freezing though. The material makes it feel almost like a wool cover with a fleece lining. It is simple to maintain but the lining takes a bit longer to dry than the acrylic material. I have a small/medium head (a formal hat/cover would be considered small) and this fits perfect. The color is great and it works well with my black wool coat. My only qualm, and this is an oversight on my part, is the North Face logo which isn't removable (at least in a practical way). This logo basically destroys any clean look a person would be hoping to achieve as it is somewhat obnoxious in the way it creates a focal point. Some people might want to represent North Face and have the logo. I personally feel it ruins any practical fashion in regards to having a clean and squared away appearance. Once again this was an oversight on my part. I will use the winter hats for men still as it is comfortable, warm, and easy to maintain but won't be wearing it much, if any, when attempting a fashionable appearance during the Winter months.

Back