• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley wiretap sunglasses size?

superid

Oakley Beginner
Hello.
I am about to purchase pre-owned Oakley wiretap sunglasses. I am thinking about buying the Silver ice Iridium old model (discontinued).
Some sellers are selling this model and provided me a width length from 5 to 5.5 in which makes me confused...
Does Oakley manufactured "one size fits all" for this model or do they have large or small sizes available?
Thanks in advance.
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Hello.
I am about to purchase pre-owned Oakley wiretap sunglasses. I am thinking about buying the Silver ice Iridium old model (discontinued).
Some sellers are selling this model and provided me a width length from 5 to 5.5 in which makes me confused...
Does Oakley manufacture "one size fits all" for this model or do they have large or small sizes available?
Thanks in advance.
View attachment 741892

They only came in one size but there were at least two variations of them during production. I don’t think the size varied much if at all between them.

They only came in one size but there were at least two variations of them during production. I don’t think the size varied much if at all between them.
Thanks for your reply. Variation means such as Asian fit or Standard fit? or slight design change?

I don’t believe there was an Asian fit, and there were slight variation in the “droop” of the earstem “wing”,and an ear sock variation between Ver1 and Ver2.
Also note the Rx version of the frame feels wider due to the flat lenses.

Latest Posts

Back