• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleys In The Wild - Celebs, TV, Sports, Etc

Therese Johaug in Radar EV Advancer at The Holmenkollen Cross Country Women's 30km

20200308_080518.jpg

Moonshiners: Master Distiller S1 Ep3 on Discovery. Judge towards the end of the show, right around 43 mins in can be seen wearing a black faced Minute Machine while judging the tequila.

Im almost certain in that ESPN “last dance” special there was a shot of him wearing a mars or Romeo but it was so fast and I don’t have DVR lol

Im almost certain in that ESPN “last dance” special there was a shot of him wearing a mars or Romeo but it was so fast and I don’t have DVR lol

He wore both in the doc. '97 championship celebration he was wearing a pair of red sock 4digit R1s (hence the Jordan Romeo). '98 championship celebration, Pip was wearing Gen1 Ti/gold R1s. Jordan wore Leather Mars with Gold (definitely Jordan Mars as he was on the box).

The Last Dance documentary might as well have been an advertisement for 90's era Oakley. Some vintage pairs show up on Jordan and Rodman constantly in every single episode.

Yeah Rodman was wearing everything from OG Straight Jackets to Racing Jackets, saw an EJ on him at one point. Pretty sure I saw a shot of him with some zeros as well. He seemed to like the Jacket line before he started wearing girl fashion frames. But hey it's Rodman.

Back