• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OCP Micro Bag Question

Can anyone identify this micro bag? It is large, 6” X 10”. I just received it today. I thought it was a smaller size bag when I ordered it, but it’s a lot bigger. I was thinking, maybe a goggle bag? Any help would be appreciated.
56827089-F09B-4C51-9770-22D2DA55AD27.jpeg

Must be a goggle bag. I was looking at this in the other thread trying to find it. Knowing the size now will be helpful.

Last edited:
I tried searching “goggle micro bags” on OR too with no luck. Maybe my wording was wrong. Thank you again.

I tried searching “goggle micro bags” on OR too with no luck. Maybe my wording was wrong. Thank you again.

Stuff like that doesn't get updated to often on OR. I'd be surprised if it's on there.

I'll keep looking for you. Have to check all the sponsored MX and Snow athletes...

Stuff like that doesn't get updated to often on OR. I'd be surprised if it's on there.

I'll keep looking for you. Have to check all the sponsored MX and Snow athletes...
I greatly appreciate it since I am coming up with nothing on OR and OF except what you provided so far. Thank you again.