• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OCP Pieces

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

all are brand new never been put together
Getting rid of some duplicates I have

Polish tortoise front x2: $20 each
Acid Pink front x2: $20 each
Crystal purple front : $20
Polish tortoise stems: $20
Acid pink stems x2: $20 each
79782BCA-579C-4E24-9942-38BE77874109.jpeg
2550321A-F3A1-4ADB-B947-4B28EB2F68C8.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:

Thanks for the tag. Awesome deal. But like I told you, trying to fight the addiction. Help me Jesus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the tag. Awesome deal. But like I told you, trying to fight the addiction. Help me Jesus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They will be here when you fall off the wagon my friend!

Are bumps necessary in the frogskin exchange?

Username Hidden said:
Are bumps necessary in the frogskin exchange?
Not anymore. There used to be a time where the frog exchange was as busy as the others.. I have no idea why its been this difficult to sell frogs here. They still sell well on Ebay. Just not here.. last year at this time I could list a rare frog for sale and have it sell same day. Since about the end of April or so they just died off.. sucks.

Username Hidden said:
Not anymore. There used to be a time where the frog exchange was as busy as the others.. I have no idea why its been this difficult to sell frogs here. They still sell well on Ebay. Just not here.. last year at this time I could list a rare frog for sale and have it sell same day. Since about the end of April or so they just died off.. sucks.
That sucks man they are an awesome style! I’m sure one day people will love them like they use to.

Username Hidden said:
That sucks man they are an awesome style! I’m sure one day people will love them like they use to.
Your definitely right. 3 major collectors finished up their frog collecting days and flooded the market with rares. Alot sold and brought down the prices on everything.. they will come back just need oakley to stop making them for a while like they did back in the day..