• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oddest or Weirdest product Oakley makes

This thread has already turned into 'What is the weirdest item Oakley NEVER made'!! Keep them coming....

The HQ statues a lot of people here went mad for when they came out. I’m not that big an Oakley fan that I covet memorabilia like that - the glasses of course, cabinets yes, pointless trinkets not so much.

Produced, marketed, SOLD, then abandoned and ignored as if a bad dream.
I call that both “odd” and “weird”.
Add ”shameless”, as well.
oakleyradar-paceproduct.jpg

This thread should be fun!
Aside from the generic water bottle with the foundation logo, O-stores and Vault stores also gave out Oakley-branded water back then when people still lined up at midnight for Black Friday.
View attachment 740517

That water actually has nothing to do with Oakley. They just thought it would be cool to hand out. I guess thats what happens when you are short on good ideas.

There are a bunch of "in house" items that would qualify for this list. Right off the top of my head is the painters jumpsuit I have.

The HQ statues a lot of people here went mad for when they came out. I’m not that big an Oakley fan that I covet memorabilia like that - the glasses of course, cabinets yes, pointless trinkets not so much.
I think I am along the same train of thought when it comes to trophies.
I feel its something you have to earn and not buy.
Medusa though coveted now is for me the oddest; it didnt sell easy when they came out.
Saw complete sets discounted to 30% off and available for sale in vaults (San Marcos in TX in 2004).
Cleaned out house and glad I did.

Latest Posts

Back