• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***** OFFICIAL 2020 MLB THREAD *****

Saw where Carlos Beltrán was fired by the Mets before he can even start because of the scandal.

I wanted Josh Donaldson to stay with the Braves, but the Braves were not about to shell out the years and money the Twins did.

Well, how Derek Jeter was not a unanimous vote for the hall of fame completely dumbfounds me. @Blondie @Oaklimus Prime know where my alliance falls. However, you can not dent this mans class at by far one of the biggest stage in sports.

Now a word from the original 22
1579930081280.png

Well, how Derek Jeter was not a unanimous vote for the hall of fame completely dumbfounds me. @Blondie @Oaklimus Prime know where my alliance falls. However, you can not dent this mans class at by far one of the biggest stage in sports.

Now a word from the original 22
View attachment 696143

They left off the second part of the story where Jeter and Cutch start making erotic love on the autograph table and all the fans pull out sharpies and start signing their nude bodies as they rump eachothers nude flesh.

And they had their eyes closed the whole time so they liked it.

Latest Posts

Back