• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***** OFFICIAL 2020 MLB THREAD *****

Alex Cora is the turd behind the astros and red sox cheating.

In houston they were banging on garbage cans, wonder what they did it Boston. 🤔

They probably had buzzers attached to hitters balls, left ball buzzes = slider , right ball buzzes= fast ball down the middle.

And the buzzer in the ass? That was just for pleasure ....... 🤤

🤢

🤮

Mookie to LA, but they give up Pederson and add the awful david price........... only a small upgrade imo.

Pederson and mookie's stats might be similar this season, lets see !

MLB is considering a significant restructuring of its playoff format, one which would begin with a dramatic live television show during which two teams from each league would have the ability to select their first-round opponents.

The proposed format, which has been gaining traction among owners and within the Commissioner’s Office, would see the total number of playoff teams in each league increase from five to seven, with the Wild Card round expanding from a one-game playoff to a best-of-three series. The new format could go into effect as early as the 2022 season.

The league’s potential plan was first reported by the New York Post.

Here’s how the new format would work:

The team with the best record in both the American and National League would receive a first-round bye, automatically advancing to the Division Series. The other two division winners would host all three games in a best-of-three Wild Card round, as would the Wild Card team with the next-best record.

Three other Wild Card teams would also advance to the best-of-three round, though none would host a game.

The division winner with the second-best record in the league would then get to decide which of the bottom three Wild Card teams it wants to play in the opening round -- a decision that would be aired on live television on the final Sunday night of the season, just hours after the regular season concludes.

:oops:

:rolleyes:

wow, this is a big scandal....... i remember litos saying back in 17 he was completely worn out from watching the games, very nerve racking. i felt the same as a fan way over here....... and now, it was for nothing?

feels really bad man....... although, i see no sign of thrashcan banging in the playoffs, so saying the title is a complete scam, i am not sure about that,........ either way, i feel lousy that we went through all that, only to see this hate towards the team now :-(

wow, this is a big scandal....... i remember litos saying back in 17 he was completely worn out from watching the games, very nerve racking. i felt the same as a fan way over here....... and now, it was for nothing?

feels really bad man....... although, i see no sign of thrashcan banging in the playoffs, so saying the title is a complete scam, i am not sure about that,........ either way, i feel lousy that we went through all that, only to see this hate towards the team now :-(

They wore electronic devices in the playoffs

They wore electronic devices in the playoffs
ahh, that is not proven, and mlb did not found evidence of it......... it think the hate from other teams and fans have gone too far 😐

now even saying pitchers should throw at astros players

ahh, that is not proven, and mlb did not found evidence of it......... it think the hate from other teams and fans have gone too far 😐

now even saying pitchers should throw at astros players

The Houston Astros entire organization deserves the death penalty.

Professionals cheating is worse than recruiting violations.

Back