• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tried to tell this guy the lenses are fake...just not taking my word on it.

The reply I got, after trying to tell said person
“This's Authentic Oakley.I have original box.I sell a lot Oakley.I never sell fake product.Please look my feedback.Anyway,Thangs for the advice.”
🤣

Those look correct. Those are supposed to have the “O” if I’m not mistaking.

I didn’t complete that thought.

We all make mistakes. But it takes an adult to acknowledge it, as you did. Too often these days, it seems that when someone finds he/she has made a mistake, instead of declaring a mea culpa and moving on, the response is to double down and fight others in the community who call them out on it.

I didn’t complete that thought.

We all make mistakes. But it takes an adult to acknowledge it, as you did. Too often these days, it seems that when someone finds he/she has made a mistake, instead of declaring a mea culpa and moving on, the response is to double down and fight others in the community who call them out on it.

Didn’t intend to cut you off; especially now that I realize that they were replacement lenses for an OO E Frame. Didn’t even dawn on me.

“This's Authentic Oakley.I have original box.I sell a lot Oakley.I never sell fake product.Please look my feedback.Anyway,Thangs for the advice.”

Forgot about the location of the O.

Late but those are correct and authentic.

Latest Posts

Back