• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Prizm Road lens legit check please! The Targetlines with Prizm Road show a very blue iridium.

images.jpeg-1-1343.jpg

However most pics of Prizm Road show a predominantly red iridium coating, almost like ruby

images.jpeg-3.jpg

Prizm Road lens legit check please! The Targetlines with Prizm Road show a very blue iridium.

View attachment 701166

However most pics of Prizm Road show a predominantly red iridium coating, almost like ruby

View attachment 701168
Yeah those should be good. A lot of them look like +red/OO red iridium with a lot of blue on them. Not sure why the jawbreakers look like that. Idk if it’s the transparent frame of the uranium jawbreaker. It seems to look a bit different from frame to frame, probably due to the different curvatures. The targetline seems to be a lot flatter.

Yeah those should be good. A lot of them look like +red/OO red iridium with a lot of blue on them. Not sure why the jawbreakers look like that. Idk if it’s the transparent frame of the uranium jawbreaker. It seems to look a bit different from frame to frame, probably due to the different curvatures. The targetline seems to be a lot flatter.

Thanks, that helps!!

Hello,
Maybe you can help me.I want to buy a pair of Oakley Fives, but I do not know if are fake.I atach some pictures with this.I appreciate ! Thank you!

Screenshot_20200210-151657_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200210-151701_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200210-151706_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200210-151709_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200210-151647_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200210-151649_eBay.jpg

Back