• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I guess the one good thing is they came with a set of Ice Iridium lenses and new ear socks. I ordered another frame with damaged lens. So I'll keep these Foakley's for fishing and use my others for everyday.

I guess the one good thing is they came with a set of Ice Iridium lenses and new ear socks. I ordered another frame with damaged lens. So I'll keep these Foakley's for fishing and use my others for everyday.

And you still have the lenses from 2005?

And you still have the lenses from 2005?

No, they were removed from another pair of whiskers. I'm looking for the original lenses that came with my other pair of whiskers I lost. I replaced the lenses on the one's I lost with aftermarket ones. I want to compare the Ice Iridium with my old black iridium. The black iridium lenses in this pair have beveled edges and the ice iridium have a dado ridge around the edge not beveled.

No, they were removed from another pair of whiskers. I'm looking for the original lenses that came with my other pair of whiskers I lost. I replaced the lenses on the one's I lost with aftermarket ones. I want to compare the Ice Iridium with my old black iridium. The black iridium lenses in this pair have beveled edges and the ice iridium have a dado ridge around the edge not beveled.

Sounds fake

So you want to put a fake pair together?

Back