• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
guys help pit boss 2- for me looks like fake but ... i never seend pb2 so real or fake
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Last edited:
Slash lens, came on M-Frame Pro above, claimed original. Real/Fake?

"NIPC" on nose ridge. No other tiny writing etc. anywhere else, even under glue, yes, glue

GRFMotorsports, Thanks for the help! I posted another lens in a thread here and he already ID'd it as fake.
Thanks!

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6635.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6634.jpg

Im afraid any chemical is going to start to peel the clear coating on them. I dont have a whole lot of experience with glue on lenses but I know it doesnt take much to mess them up.

HI folks.
Just purchased a pair of Oakley Madman’s to replace a pair I lost while kayaking (an expensive trip).
I found a guy on ebay, accepted an offer for $250 (he listed at $275) for a 'new' opened pair
Listing stated ‘Prism’ but I received ‘Polarized (printed both on box and left lens).
Box open, no warranty card but all other pieces seem there and authentic.
No stickers on glasses.
All in excellent shape with exception of some wear on the inner hinges which seems to be metal underneath.
Construction seems tight and theres a good spring where the arms meet the body.
In removing the arm sock its a pretty tight fit and is flush at connect point.
They weigh in at 44oz and measurements seem within 1mm.

Here’s the reason I’m questioning…

1. With my original pair, I swear they simply felt different in my hand - a bit more ‘solid’.

2. On my original pair the bridge had a steeper arch to it, so when worn the lenses seemed closer together. I actually went to an optician and had them bend the arch out a few mm’s for an improved fit.
This pair seems to not have that concern and the fit seemd a bit different (actually slightly better).

I know its not a huge amount to go on, but I want to make sure I just didn’t dump $275.
Figured I ask the enthusiasy experts for their opinions.
Thanks much for any help folks, its truly appreciated.

P.S. Sorry for a pic heavy post, wanted to get as much detail in as possible.

IMG_1301.jpeg

IMG_1302.jpeg

IMG_1303.jpeg
IMG_1304.jpeg
IMG_1305.jpeg
IMG_1306.jpeg
IMG_1307.jpeg
IMG_1308.jpeg
IMG_1309.jpeg
IMG_1310.jpeg
IMG_1311.jpeg
IMG_1312.jpeg

I think they are legit. Part number matches colorway. They are suppose to be polarized, not Prizm. They dont look new however, that would be my concern.

Latest Posts

Back