• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

received_613421042598368.jpeg

Hi everyone, I recently sold a pair of Oakley Proven MX Goggles on ebay however, the buyer thinks they are fake.
I bought them around 2 years ago from Chain Reaction but after ringing them they don't have a copy of the transaction. How do I check they are genuine? where can I find an identification mark on them or a serial number? plenty of advice for Oakley Sunglasses on the net but nothing for Oakley MX Goggles

oakley-proven-mx.jpg

Hi everyone, I recently sold a pair of Oakley Proven MX Goggles on ebay however, the buyer thinks they are fake.
I bought them around 2 years ago from Chain Reaction but after ringing them they don't have a copy of the transaction. How do I check they are genuine? where can I find an identification mark on them or a serial number? plenty of advice for Oakley Sunglasses on the net but nothing for Oakley MX Goggles

View attachment 785625
:welcome:

You can post pics here to check authenticity:Official Fakes/Possible Fakes Inquiry Thread (ARE THESE FAKE? POST FAKES HERE)

Pretty sure these are legit, bit the guy had a fake case and weird story. What say you.

20200908_140832.jpg

20200908_140827.jpg

20200908_140822.jpg

20200908_141201.jpg

Back