• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Have never seen a crystal clear frame for the new M Frame only crystal black and red

Real or fake check. Ear stem shows OO9226-04 which according to O-Review is the Matte Black with Clear jaw. O-Review shows OO9225-07 for matte clear.
Looks fake to me, but I’m no trigger man expert. @Matt Flacche

I feel like Oakley + clear frames on eBay 90% of the time is probably going to be fake. That's the trend I been seeing.

But having over thousand feedback and maintaining 100% feedback score and being upfront about aftermarket lens (probably $5 myrok lens if they don't say the brand) leans promising.

Though throwing "rare" onto anything with an Am lens just feels like polishing a turd. :p just saying

Looks like a clear frame page , thank you for your help on the clear New M Frame , the last word went to the man with the data base and its a thumbs down as you all suspected - shame !

Real or fake check. Ear stem shows OO9226-04 which according to O-Review is the Matte Black with Clear jaw. O-Review shows OO9225-07 for matte clear.

Just on the wrong model number printed on the temple alone, I would have to say fake. I can also say that the ear socks do not look like mine. The Triggerman logo is much larger on mine, about 1/2" longer. The matte clear frames on this example are extra cloudy. Mine, while matte, still have an characteristic of clearness which this pair doesn't have.

Awesome info y'all, I contacted the seller and he was unaware. He asked if there was anywhere to look up info on Oakley and I pointed him here and to O-Review. He took them down after we talked.

Back