• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
yeah I was wondering. I couldn't see anything that would have me concerned than that, I thought they might have 'modernised' them a bit and got more of a 'premium' feel to the action. Having said that being limited edition but not costing a fortune means they can't spend a fortune on development
I think they wanted it as close to the OG as possible, which I'm fine with.

They were for the purists. The Re:Subs are the overdeveloped modernized pair.

Hi guys, was trying to buy a pair of Radarlock Fingerprint (OO9181-44) and is missing the SKU number on the stem...
Do you know if is possible that some models like that one were produced without SKU number or the number could be erased with the use? Thx

Hi guys, was trying to buy a pair of Radarlock Fingerprint (OO9181-44) and is missing the SKU number on the stem...
Do you know if is possible that some models like that one were produced without SKU number or the number could be erased with the use? Thx
Pics would be great :p

I have no idea but I am not sure it is a frame that would be faked w/o being obvious.
here you can some pics of the frame (the original rubbers were replaced by those reds), the area of the SKU number is not very clear but the owner said that there is no number there...

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-23 at 9.39.43 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-23 at 9.39.43 PM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-23 at 9.39.43 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-23 at 9.39.44 PM.jpeg

Hi all, can I get a check of these Evzero glasses? I might buy them secondhand from a private seller. Anyone manages to find more information about them? If I Google the sku, it seems like they are Asian fit, is that a thing? He claims that these are prizm sapphire iridium glasses, is that correct?

In my amateur opinion they look alright, pretty good condition as well. I think it could be a good deal for 65 euros?

Screenshot_20220627_130318_fr.vinted.jpg

Screenshot_20220627_130323_fr.vinted.jpg

Screenshot_20220627_130313_fr.vinted.jpg

Hi all, can I get a check of these Evzero glasses? I might buy them secondhand from a private seller. Anyone manages to find more information about them? If I Google the sku, it seems like they are Asian fit, is that a thing? He claims that these are prizm sapphire iridium glasses, is that correct?

In my amateur opinion they look alright, pretty good condition as well. I think it could be a good deal for 65 euros?

View attachment 973028

View attachment 973029

View attachment 973030
They are fake

Latest Posts

Back