• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I have tryed to buy but most seller do not respond if I ask them to ship to germany.
One deal worked good.
Good luck.

Fakers seem to be losing it. Not even trying anymore to make them look like actual Oakley models. I guess that's a good thing. :-D

Fakers seem to be losing it. Not even trying anymore to make them look like actual Oakley models. I guess that's a good thing. :-D

I write friendly to almost all sellers who offer such fakes.
Most of them are unaware that they are fakes. Get the glasses from friends or family after a vacation.
After I tell why they are fakes they take down the add and thank me.
I think an experienced with Oakley would remove all signs.
Some refuse my help and claim that they would never sell fakes.
Then, they freak out after I tell them that I've reported them to Ebay as a scammers.
This one lady cursed me in all kinds of ways.
Very entertaining.

Spike Sunglasses 15/21? The lens width for spike is 64 right? These are not small, these are 64mm and the SKU is correct and I have seen "51/21" stamped on many spike sunglasses. Recently found these on ebay. Are these legit? Your thoughts please. Thanks
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpgs-l1600 (2).jpg

I hit a pair just like that with a blow torch a couple of weeks ago.

Do you think these are fakes? I have also seen a titanium one that looked very legit, weight and all the markings at the right place including the etched 'titanium' on the lenses, but had this 51/21 stamped inside the temples and most of the spikes I have come across did not have the lens-bridge width stamped or perhaps they got rubbed off, so kind of confused.

Back