• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

◇◇◇◇OFFICIAL NFL 2019 THREAD◇◇◇◇

The Pat's have 10 wins and are in the AFC East they're in lol

The AFC East = 4 wins vs Fins and Jets and 2 winnable games vs the Bills. So really the Pats should have almost been given a 6-0 start. I must say their offense looks very shaky. Brady is a winner but maybe its time to find his successor.

I honestly don't understand why cowgirls fans get all wound up about losing. I mean I'd get it if cheatriots were losing like the cowgirls and their fans were outraged, but what makes cowgirls feel entitled to anything other than what they've been for decades now?? Asking for everyone!
FB_IMG_1575635381740.jpg

I honestly don't understand why cowgirls fans get all wound up about losing. I mean I'd get it if cheatriots were losing like the cowgirls and their fans were outraged, but what makes cowgirls feel entitled to anything other than what they've been for decades now?? Asking for everyone!
View attachment 681165
Even with the Cowboy trolling, they are still relevant in the playoff picture because of their trash division.

There are those types of fans in every fanbase. It's that most of the teams are irrelevant and no one cares

Even with the Cowboy trolling, they are still relevant in the playoff picture because of their trash division.

There are those types of fans in every fanbase. It's that most of the teams are irrelevant and no one cares
Yeah that division is absolute trash! Their fans have got to be one of the most delusional out of touch fanbases though!

Back