• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oh Baby, the grail of all grails, (at least for me).

Most the ones under 100 have an awesome story. Just to share a conversation with Mike Stone? Sorry memory is not serving me right now but he is one of the employees that was there at launch and part of the dev team. Not sure if he is still with Oakley but I met him at the first Collector events. Anyhoo, he saw the serial on mine and said it’s a trip to see it intact and complete because when they gave him the chance to pick Serials, he picked 0002 (JJ had all the #1s) and 0097 (launch year).

Most the ones under 100 have an awesome story. Just to share a conversation with Mike Stone? Sorry memory is not serving me right now but he is one of the employees that was there at launch and part of the dev team. Not sure if he is still with Oakley but I met him at the first Collector events. Anyhoo, he saw the serial on mine and said it’s a trip to see it intact and complete because when they gave him the chance to pick Serials, he picked 0002 (JJ had all the #1s) and 0097 (launch year).
His name it’s not Mike Stone!