• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ohio meet up March 5

Is that a Defender coin-op game?
Yessir, you are showing your age. Those controls are distinctive aren't they? And gave lots of people fits. :)
Defender, Centipede, Tekken 2 and a quarter slot from the Las Vegas Hilton are lined up against that wall.

Yessir, you are showing your age.

Yes I am. Nice machines. You are right, those controls and cabinet design are pretty distinctive. I saw the Slot on the left and wasn't sure what was on the right, but couldn't forget it. I spent some money in it back in the day. Cool, that you have a Centipede also. I was better at it than Defender.

I'm down to just one pinball, one pachinko and one pachislo (skill stop) slot machine.

Sorry for going off topic.

Yes I am. Nice machines. You are right, those controls and cabinet design are pretty distinctive. I saw the Slot on the left and wasn't sure what was on the right, but couldn't forget it. I spent some money in it back in the day. Cool, that you have a Centipede also. I was better at it than Defender.

I'm down to just one pinball, one pachinko and one pachislo (skill stop) slot machine.

Sorry for going off topic.
Back Off Topic: Which pinball?

Back Off Topic: Which pinball?

I have a Bally "Captain Fantastic" machine. (Love the sound of the roll over score numbers) I like the classic video games (Defender, Centipede, Robotron, Tempest, etc.....) but always preferred pinball.

I have a Bally "Captain Fantastic" machine. (Love the sound of the roll over score numbers) I like the classic video games (Defender, Centipede, Robotron, Tempest, etc.....) but always preferred pinball.
One of my favorites, Elton in a pair of crazy elevator shoes!
I have the day off, count me in!
I was really hoping that you could make it!

Latest Posts

Back