• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ohio meet up March 5

Anyone buy, sell, trade?
No transactions per se. We had some beers, some ribs and a shot out of O shot glasses while we gathered around the marble altar and sacrificed a couple pair of Big Tacos. One pair were saved as they were traded for a pair already chopped so I guess there was one transaction.
OakleyG brought some very rare and interesting pieces and we had some official O representation too.
I do hope that all had a nice time and went home knowing a little more about the hobby.
I'm looking forward to doing it again, probably late summer when we can do a little more- like a poolside poker game and maybe a cornhole tourney.
Thanks for attending y'all!

No transactions per se. We had some beers, some ribs and a shot out of O shot glasses while we gathered around the marble altar and sacrificed a couple pair of Big Tacos. One pair were saved as they were traded for a pair already chopped so I guess there was one transaction.
OakleyG brought some very rare and interesting pieces and we had some official O representation too.
I do hope that all had a nice time and went home knowing a little more about the hobby.
I'm looking forward to doing it again, probably late summer when we can do a little more- like a poolside poker game and maybe a cornhole tourney.
Thanks for attending y'all!
Hat sounds awsome

Back