• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oki-Ni Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi

I've been lucky enough to get hold of 1 pair of Oki-Ni Frogskins, but unfortunately I need to move them on to fund other purchases.

I'm located in the Uk, will happily ship internationally to a confirmed paypal address using an insured signed for service for your peace of mind.

I have photos available, PM me with your email so that I can get them over to you.

If you are interested please PM with your offer.

Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
hope you got a good deal for that!
i got my Eyeshades straight from Oki-Ni :D

Those eyeshades look awesome, would take some confidence to wear them though imo

yes the Eyeshades are pretty old school! and i think i will never wear them....

Bump! Considering sensible offers

i would wait until x-mas.....
than all the really cool sweeties pup up on ebay!

Im not sure these are going to be a big collectors item. Like the Nitraid and 1st Beams.

I tend to agree, they don't have the Oakley x American sports connection that appeals to collectors. A UK webstore probably doesn't have the same appeal. especially to US collectors.

hmmm
i would wait and see at the end of the year...
and that´s not so far away!

Depends on what you mean by big collectors items. I've sold 2 pairs and both pairs went for a relatively large amount of money considering what people are paying for other Limited Frogskins which are less exclusive.