• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Olympic frogs

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
0271D3A4-E93C-45A0-A886-6F2F84C8E4D2.png
any idea on there worth ?

Last year the legit ones were going for like 1500-2k plus plus for the set if you were lucky enough to get them.. I didn't but I've recently seen a bunch of the gold ones pop up on Ebay.. frog market is down regardless but id say if you find the right person looking for the 3 pairs you could get yourself 1k for the set..that's only my opinion. Again..I never had the opportunity to own any but have seen all 3 in the flesh. The bronze is the coolest to.me

There is a gold one for sale on the forum here now and its sat around at 400 bucks. For me personally I'd skip them only because they are too easy to replicate and use. To the right person or persons you have yourself a nice set of 3 someone will have to have

There is a gold one for sale on the forum here now and its sat around at 400 bucks. For me personally I'd skip them only because they are too easy to replicate and use. To the right person or persons you have yourself a nice set of 3 someone will have to have

There may be a problem in replicating the lens etchings these have, so if they have that and the original microbags they are more than likely the genuine pairs.

I know there is an etching. I was stating the fact that I could paint a pair for myself instead of paying 400 plus for a pair.

As well as there are many others that could do the same. A simple design and paint job from many of our talented forum members here can enjoy one for themselves very simply. Having the full set as stated in the first reply would be very cool for a collector but for now the market on frogs has dipped. Its happened before and will happen again. Regardless of how cool they are alot of regular folks would be pleased to enjoy a custom vs rhe legit Olympics pairs. Now of your collection includes all the Rio pairs this is a set someone will have to have. Spence if you own these hang onto them for a bit until the market jumps more (and it will). Cuz you just wont be able to get a gage of real value until it does.