• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

On The Look-out . . .

DANG! I really want the STPL Frogskins to go with my STPL Holbrook but no one has it for a *REASONABLE* price! :sad: But i definitely like the Wildberry n milk frogskins for you Mrs. H! ^.^ To add on to the info above, with most outlet or vaults it is not guaranteed that you will get the pink micro bag or even the same lens. This is what i think is referred to as MPH (Mister Potato Head). Hope you continue picking up frogs ^.^

@Oakleynerd, CONGRATS on the 3,000 posts man! :laugh:

Mr. H could donate to the frogskin fund for Mrs. H :p go big or go home :D if one is going to go frog make it special.

Yeah, maybe I should sell off both my Romeo 1s in order to buy one pair of Frogskins?
Haha. Yeah right!
I imagine that BriP would jump on a plane from Australia, fly to the opposite side of the world and jump off the plane in the UK, drive up to my house and slap me.
:laugh:

Yeah, maybe I should sell off both my Romeo 1s in order to buy one pair of Frogskins?
Haha. Yeah right!
I imagine that BriP would jump on a plane from Australia, fly to the opposite side of the world and jump off the plane in the UK, drive up to my house and slap me.
:laugh:

okay i'll help you out Herbs..i'll trade ya one frog for both of your romeos. problem solved!

Latest Posts

Back