• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ontario meet up?

Jeff O

Oakley Expert
Hey everyone.
Just throwing this out there. I've been noticing more and more member in southwestern Ontario and the GTA, and I was curious if people would be interested in arranging a meet up. I'd like the chance to get to know some of you and talk Oakley. (and honestly me wife's eyes glaze over after 30 seconds of Oakley talk.)
I'm fairly flexible on when and where. I'm from the London area, but I could drive up to Toronto if that's where most members are located.
Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:
:bump:
Supposing we met at the very Heart-of-the-Universe at the O Store at the Eaton Centre, say on a Sunday.
Open @ 10, we could meet up nearby for lunch.
If we were to give the Store Manager a heads-up, he might be grateful for the opportunity.
Just sayin'...

Hey everyone.
Just throwing this out there. I've been noticing more and more member in southwestern Ontario and the GTA, and I was curious if people would be interested in arranging a meet up. I'd like the chance to get to know some of you and talk Oakley. (and honestly me wife's eyes glaze over after 30 seconds of Oakley talk.)
I'm fairly flexible on when and where. I'm from the London area, but I could drive up to Toronto if that's where most members are located.
Let me know what you guys think.

Mine glazes over after 30 seconds of anything. Wish I were a little closer!

:bump:
Supposing we met at the very Heart-of-the-Universe at the O Store at the Eaton Centre, say on a Sunday.
Open @ 10, we could meet up nearby for lunch.
If we were to give the Store Manager a heads-up, he might be grateful for the opportunity.
Just sayin'...

Sounds good to me. Maybe around the next sale (whenever that is). People might want to get out and do some shopping. Or maybe when the weather is a little nicer, like a weekend in May? I'm pretty flexible right now. Whatever the majority of people would like to do.

Back