• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Or sale, x-metal XX gold

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

First off I am not an oakley x-metal expert, I have a small collection of 5 Juliets and 2 Pennys and fairly new to this and the site.
I have a pair of Oakley x metal XX gold sunglasses I would like to trade or sell, looking for the best deal I can get out there (of course) these are in need of a little help, they are 100% original and owned by a friend since new serial # XG040026B, the lenses need replaced, they have some scratches, the nose bridge is a little loose, they are absolutely wearable like they are but they do have some play and there is a little wear in the gold at the tips and a very small amount on stem but very small, other than scratched lenses they still show good for daily wearables, the rubber is good but socks are a little soft, I will include a oem Juliet rubber kit new... I think they are the same as XX but not 100%... they look exactly the same (someone correct me if I'm wrong) I would sell for the $280 range but prefer a trade for a Juliet or even better yet my ideal trade would be 2 Juliet builder frames (I will add $ if needed) I have lots of rubber kits & lots of Juliet lenses so do not care about rubber or lenses (but do need to have orbital gaskets) just want good buildable frames in plasma #1 or x-metal #2 and do not need serialized either, I am not sure if I am way out of line on this... tried to get a good idea of what these are worth as best as I can, any questions or advice is welcome as well. Might consider a Penny trade as well and please don't be offended if I don't reply right away... don't want to just jump on the first offer but I will reply

Ok wow, more interest than I thought for purchasing... again would prefer the right trade, don't need the $ so will leave up for just a bit and if the right trade doesn't come up will sell and shipping will be extra but actual cost... won't pad the shipping, never shipped overseas so not sure how much that will be

I have been trying to lock this post or delete but don't know how, might have a trade pending and if not thinking I'm gonna order lenses and couplers and install... thank you all
Well the local guy turned out to be a flake too, funny everyone who offered a trade I was interested in stopped responding the moment I said I was interested, I am getting couplers and lenses, will repost when installed.
20180216_145436.jpg
20180216_145500.jpg
20180216_145519.jpg
20180216_145540.jpg
20180216_145613.jpg
20180216_145800.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

Pm sent

Second - 3rd I guess

That was a quick turnaround

Just saying you got that up fast for trade! Good luck with the trade

Username Hidden said:
Just saying you got that up fast for trade! Good luck with the trade
Thank you... definitely learning some things about the XX, wasnt familiar with them at all, still hoping for the right trade over a sale but will sell if it doesn't come along... thanks again

Do you like inmates and or probations.? Haha

As the Oakley addiction progresses, I think you will regret parting with these. :)