• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying or trading for a MUZM Racing Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I know it's a long shot, but I wasn't able to grab one of these directly from Oakley, and I'm a big fan of the WJ/RJs, so would really like to get one of them. If you're willing to let one go, please PM me
Cheers

Some people reacted to this post.
I’ve been kicking around the idea of parting ways with my back up pair.

Username Hidden said:
I know it's a long shot, but I wasn't able to grab one of these directly from Oakley, and I'm a big fan of the WJ/RJs, so would really like to get one of them. If you're willing to let one go, please PM me
Cheers

Are you in the raffle, Marc?

Shoot, just checked and it was closed on Monday. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I was offered one has a trade for my LNIB XS Ruby.. maybe we can work something. I'm more looking for $$

Username Hidden said:
Straight up, or cash added on the RJ side? Obviously some people who got them are trying to flip them, and that's ok, if others are willing to pay a premium for them, but not me. I'll pay extra costs of course, but I'm seeing them on eBay for 600+. Pffff

Considering RJ went for $275 I was hoping there was some cash added at the end but no response from those Traders.. apparently they dont consider them Flippers

Username Hidden said:
Cheers
Hi, I got one Muzm RJ but I will be happy to trade with the Muzm Mumbo/Pro set, obviously me paying the price difference

Bump

I would gladly take an R1 🥳