• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Orange HollowPoint

Smiley

I should Work at Oakley
So I sold my Red Hollowpoint to @TheDukeOfIce a few months ago to help facilitate buying my new YZ450F. No regrets selling it to him. He’s truly a good dude. I do however regret selling IT. So I went searching for a replacement. Along comes THIS Hollowpoint Orange. I thought I was gonna like it better but really I prefer the red. Now here is my quandary. Do I sell it and try finding a red? Do I just buy a Red face? (I am truly leaning that direction honestly). Do I trade it? Are the Reds harder to find then the Oranges? I see plenty of Orange faced but few Red. This Thing is literally brand new in the box wrapped in plastic and I sure like wearing mine so it’ll see some scuffs and nicks etc. I know talk about a conundrum huh?

28D4BA94-EBAA-48F3-9DBB-DC6CE841FA86.jpeg

....but you have to find a matching half-red /half-black chrono watch hands as well. Or have the orange set re-painted.
Yea, plus this is a COMPLETE boxed set with the outer box even that’s labeled Orange faced Hollowpoint. So to tear it apart would almost be criminal. Otherwise @Marstain i agree with you 100% percent. The Red one I found isn’t terribly priced so I’m thinking I’ll sell this one and buy that one. I KNOW I like the red lol

Exactly, changing the hands is also necessary but would be hard to find those with a face I’m sure. I had a black and silver MM dial changed to all black but I didn’t bother to worry about the hands on that. Not sure if they’re even the same, but yes, you’re better off selling and looking for a red one. May take a little bit longer but one always pops up. Love the red face. Good luck.

Latest Posts

Back