• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Original Juliet Ruby Release Matching Set - 2nd grail found 😃😃😃

Thanks everyone! I do find myself very lucky finding this set. I was looking at a listing on eBay for a pair of hammerstems that I was looking for a custom project I’m working on. In the background, I saw the ruby box and of course had to ask if he had a matching set for sale. Similar to what I have done hundreds of times which many of us probably do 😂. It turns out he has a great collection just been stored away. I’ve been encouraging him to join the forum to share his stuff so hopefully he does. Sometimes it just takes luck to bounce your way and to be in the right place at the right time. Below is the pic of the listing I saw the box in the background.
02132DA3-D93C-4A86-8B63-5863227A2B93.jpeg

Yeah brother those are sweet - deep proper Ruby there. Great find!

Are you going to do an updated Ruby group shots? If I remember correctly, you had several awesome Rubies in your collection.

Yeah brother those are sweet - deep proper Ruby there. Great find!

Are you going to do an updated Ruby group shots? If I remember correctly, you had several awesome Rubies in your collection.
I got those nice oemXS dark Ruby’s heading my way. I’ll update then in the mean time here are these I took.

the Juliet 2nd from the top and the xs are custom cut.

I wish i didn’t sell my ruby mars
806C588B-F03B-4163-9690-41554A2E58D9.jpeg
98FBDB43-73C4-4E0F-987A-A2C98574F8D4.jpeg

I got those nice oemXS dark Ruby’s heading my way. I’ll update then in the mean time here are these I took.

the Juliet 2nd from the top and the xs are custom cut.

I wish i didn’t sell my ruby marsView attachment 751434View attachment 751435
Love it, awesome thanks for the pictures brother.

You lucky on those XS Rubies, must of beat me by a minute or two :)

Love the red, need to do my group shot as well :)

63DF3314-3D19-4FAC-9168-DD8DCF780F75.jpeg

6F735802-B802-42A0-8F3D-228920BA5B5F.jpeg

Thanks everyone! I do find myself very lucky finding this set. I was looking at a listing on eBay for a pair of hammerstems that I was looking for a custom project I’m working on. In the background, I saw the ruby box and of course had to ask if he had a matching set for sale. Similar to what I have done hundreds of times which many of us probably do 😂. It turns out he has a great collection just been stored away. I’ve been encouraging him to join the forum to share his stuff so hopefully he does. Sometimes it just takes luck to bounce your way and to be in the right place at the right time. Below is the pic of the listing I saw the box in the background.
View attachment 750584
Luck and being super nice (almost too nice) and helping them out on a sale, perhaps. I have scored many nice and a bit harder to find items by digging deeper.

Last edited:
Pulled my old school ruby's to preserve. Certainly tell the differnece between mounted fruby-ish and X07480.
Not as sweet as @Mike.vanderkoon Rubes!
View attachment 751514
Those are beautiful. I plan on storing away my matching set for most of the time and mainly wear my Juliet with the custom cut.

I've debated pulling my ruby's from my XM000409 penny. They are still in great condition to....I love wearing them so I have not done it yet...