• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OSR Windjacket #2

Markman69

I should Work at Oakley
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone had any actual pictures of the sepia or crystal black windjacket 2.0 from the Samuel Ross collection. I really want one but I wanna see how the frame looks before I do. It looks matte on the website but I thought it was polished

also do any of the lens etchings get in the way?

5A88DB0C-ADDF-447B-8721-CC03C0A2332B.png

@MicahS might have a pair.
Yup I've got both of the pairs from the last collection.

The Sepia/Clear has a polished frame and matte arms.
I'm fairly certain the Crystal black is the same. I've got so much stuff I cant remember...lol. I'll get a picture of it when I get home.

I dont find the etching to get in the way on this pair. Not like the original Clear/Clear pair that had a huge chunk of etching right int he middle.

Wind Jacket 2.0 Sepia Clear.jpg

@MicahS is there a vent next to the place where the foam hooks In. Like further towards the outside on too
Not really. The lens does not fully engage the frame but where it doesn't , its flush so with the foam you wont get any venting.

I dug these out and took a few pictures of the crystal black version. You'll see the frame and arms are the same as the sepia version with a polished frame and matte arms.

20200409_172837.jpg
20200409_173118.jpg

Back